Tuesday, November 6, 2018

#lifedrawing #fibonacci #watersoluablegraphite

#lightnincoyote studio #tuesdays #election

Sometimes it is difficult to get in the groove. Maybe because it was mid-terms election night? I'm learning to recognize temporary discomfort. One thing I do is mix things up, helped along by 1st Tuesday Fibonacci sequenced music indicating when the model will change poses. Which led me to my pan of soluble graphite and water brush. This time it worked.








That and a beer...not just any beer...
Soooo Good! I tried to finish it.
...that proceeded to knock my ass back into the chair, so that I had to stay till the life drawing
cleared out at 10 and the artist musicians took out the instruments that Sebastian and his dad built, a mandolin, guitar and 6 string Banjitar, which is a bando-guitar, plus a well loved song book, and a hardy trio of voices! 
Thanks for hosting, Sebastian.


No comments:

Post a Comment