Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Honesty,

Honestly

Willing to push something that may work, and risk loosing the work.
Able to go thru the process of discovery with no recognizable finish line.
Desire to play, explore materials, push color, line, even shape & value.

Do more of what I do. Use myself as a model. Authentic daily action.
Identify the process under the drawing, above the paper, within the medium.
I'm solid and strong, seemingly fearless. Even shape & value.

How am I outside of drawing, what do I bring to it. What does it bring to me.
Others. Anything like hiking, bicycling, intimacy. Am I willing to be exposed.
No. Honestly, it's brutal. Trust yields shape & value.

Honesty, Honestly
1) 3/20's so overworked
2) 1/20 min, ok
3) 1st 20 min, ok
 4) 2nd & 3rd 20, totally overworked

No comments:

Post a Comment