Sunday, January 12, 2020

The Light Within

Restored

This work feels very fulfilling to me each time I view it

Had an idea. Experience. Source material. Executed. It worked. Truth.

What I have never done before 2018 & 2019 I have done today. I have pulled together all my resources and created something new I had in me all along.

What hit me the most is that the experience felt restorative, that what was, can and does change, and that I am the change as I learn and grow.

Not only do I not need to be afraid of how it was, I am able to pull together the pieces of my previous life to tell my story today. It is most important that I understand that.

I viscerally had the experience of that process with the LIGHTHOUSE mixed media piece I completed today. 

I am that lighthouse.
_________________

No comments:

Post a Comment